INTEREST CHARGE: CREDIT LINE ACCOUNTS
A daily INTEREST CHARGE will be imposed on all credit advances made under your Credit Line imposed from the date of each credit advance based on the “daily balance” method. To get the “Daily Balance”, we take the beginning balance of your account each day, add any new advances, and subtract any payments or credits that apply to debt repayment, and any unpaid interest or other finance charges, fees, and charges. This gives us the daily balance.
IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CONSUMER ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS
If you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared. Telephone us at the number listed on the front of your statement or write us at the address in the upper left corner of the statement.
· Tell us your name and account number
· Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe there is an error or why you need more information
· Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error
We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days and will correct error promptly. If we need more time, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint. In that case, we will recredit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU FIND A MISTAKE ON YOUR STATEMENT
If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at: McIntosh County Bank, PO Box 100, Ashley, ND 58413
You may also contact us on the Web: www.makeitmcb.com
In your letter, give us the following information:
· Account information: Your name and account number.
· Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
· Description of Problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
You must contact us within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement. You must notify us of any potential errors in writing (or electronically). You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
While we investigate whether or not there has been an error, the following are true:
· We cannot try to collect the amount in question, or report you as delinquent on that amount.
· The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount. But, if we determine that we made a mistake, you will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
· While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
· We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.
YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD PURCHASES
If you are dissatisfied with the goods or services that you have purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right no to pay the remaining amount due on the purchases
To use this right, all of the following must be true:
1. The purchase must have been made in your home state or within 100 miles of your current mailing address, and the purchase price must have been more than $50. (Note: Neither of these are necessary if your purchase was based on an advertisement we mailed to you, or if we own the company that sold you the goods or services.)
2. You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances from an ATM or with a check that accesses your credit card account do not qualify.
3. You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.
If all of the criteria above are met and you are still dissatisfied with the purchase, contact us in writing (or electronically) at: McIntosh County Bank, PO Box 100, Ashley, ND 58413. You may also contact us on the Web: www.makeitmcb.com
Balancing Your Checking Account
You may use this form to assist you in balancing your checking account to your statement. Please complete all the information for the Statement Balance and Check Register Balance forms, and click the Calculate buttons near the bottom of the page. When the Balances at the bottom of the page equals each other, (Adjusted Statement Balance and Adjusted Check Register Balance) you have balanced your checkbook! If the Adjusted Statement Balance and Adjusted Check Register Balance do not equal each other, make sure all the information entered is correct and complete, and calculate and compare balances again.
The Adjusted Statement Balance and Adjust Check Register Balance should equal each other. If they equal each other, you have balanced your checking account! If they do not equal each other, make sure all the information entered is correct and complete, and calculate and compare balances again.