IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS
If you think your statement or receipt is wrong, or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt, please telephone us at the phone number or write us at the return address shown on the front of the statement envelope as soon as you can. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
(1) Tell us your name and account number.
(2) Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
(3) Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days (5 business days if the suspected error involves an unauthorized transfer made by use of your VISA Debit Card or 20 business days if the suspected error occurred within 30 days after the first deposit to the account) to do this we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error so that you will have the use of the money during the times it takes us to complete our investigation.
IF YOUR ACCOUNT DOES NOT BALANCE – CHECK THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
· Does The Amount Of Each Check Agree With The Amount Shown On The Statement And The Amount In Your Checkbook?
· Have You Checked All Additions And Subtractions In Your Checkbook?
· Have You Carried The Correct Balances Forward In Your Checkbook?
· Have All Checks Been Entered And Deducted From Your Checkbook Balances?
· Do All The Deposits And Cash Advances Entered In Your Checkbook Agree With Your Statement?
· Have You Entered All Service Charges And Automatic Payments In Your Checkbook?
· Have You Accurately Entered And Totaled All Outstanding Checks As Described Above In Step 2?
Balancing Your Checking Account
You may use this form to assist you in balancing your checking account
to your statement. Please complete all the information for the
Statement Balance and Check Register Balance forms, and click the
Calculate buttons near the bottom of the page. When the
Balances at the bottom of the page equals each other, (Adjusted Statement
Balance and Adjusted Check Register Balance) you have balanced your
checkbook! If the Adjusted Statement Balance and Adjusted
Check Register Balance do not equal each other, make sure all the
information entered is correct and complete, and calculate and compare
The Adjusted Statement Balance and Adjust Check Register Balance should equal each other. If they equal each other, you have balanced your checking account! If they do not equal each other, make sure all the information entered is correct and complete, and calculate and compare balances again.